The Honeywell PM45 is a robust and powerful label printer. It has some special features that clearly set it apart from the current competition.
- Depending on the printhead used, the following resolutions are supported: 203 dpi, 300 dpi, 403 dpi, 600 dpi. This allows you to use the same device and consumables for all your label needs. Whether shipping labels, hang tags with logo and product images, and precision labels for electronic component traceability.
- The Honeywell PM45 achieves print speeds of up to 14 inches per second (at 203 dpi resolution). This minimizes waiting times, even when you print just in time. In addition, the advanced processor processes the first label much faster than similar models.
- The printer positions the labels with an accuracy of +/- 0.5mm. This allows you to create even smaller labels, e.g. for pharmaceuticals and electronics.
- An optional applicator interface allows third-party devices to be controlled from the printer. That's why it couldn't be easier to integrate your printers into your production environments.
- A wide range of wireless communication options supports modern, variable workplace concepts (WLAN 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, WWAN CAT4 LTE, BT 5.0). This saves you a great deal of unnecessary and expensive cabling work.
- This label printer is supported by the most important device management platforms such as Operational Intelligence (OI), PrintSet, and from spring 2021 also by SOTI Connect. This enables you to detect any problems early on and take action quickly. In this way, you prevent downtime.
1 review for Honeywell PM45 203 dpi – Thermotransferdrucker