PE loops for universal use
PE loops are suitable for a wide range of uses.
A robust HDPE flat film (approx. 100 µ) is used as the basic material, so our loops are also suitable for outdoor use.
The loop labels are available in white, yellow, blue, red and green as standard, pre-printed on request.
All our PE loops, including the coloured ones, we offer as food-safe
Suitable for thermal transfer printing
The printer control is via a notch. If necessary, you can also get the loops with Blackmark on the back. You will also find Thermal Transfer Ribbons in our range.
(other formats on request)
|65||283||approx. 168 mm|
|69||381||approx. 185 mm|
- 500 labels/roll
- With punched loop opening
- Cross perforation after each label
- Core diameter: approx. 76 mm
4-lane PE loops (head loops)
Food-safe and thermotransfer printable
The head loops are often used in carcass identification and also have a food law declaration of conformity.
They are weatherproof and also suitable for universal application .
- Material/colour: PE 150µ, white
- 1000 loops/roll Perforation for detaching
- Width 25 mm, length: 260 mm, 4-lane
- Material/colour: 150 µ PE white
- Loop opening approx. 70 mm (hole to notch)
- Roll core 76 mm
- 1,000 loops per roll
- Pre-printed on request